Double Crochet Secret Pals

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

My Three Things, and Then Some

1. I found the Anthrax in the Pentagon 2. I toured Europe with my college choir. 3. I have gone several weeks without a shower or toilet while backpacking in Canada and Alaska. So, which one is not true, I ask? As far as the previous post about changing parts of future swaps - here's my opinion... the $25 limit. Never abided by it, never will. I really enjoy spoiling my pals, and I have lots of ideas for them. I love spending money on people, so I have just pretended in the past that the limit doesn't exist. Now, I know for some people, the are unable to do that, and the whole limit idea was set in place so those people wouldn't feel bad. And I wouldn't want to see anyone not be able to participate because they can't spend more than that. So, I would think if you change it at all, maybe just give us a higher limit instead of setting it as a minimum. I don't agree with selecting our own secret pals. You may run into the problem of having 5 people pick one person, and 4 people not being picked. Now, I know no one would be left out, and no one would have 5 people sending them stuff, but if word ever got out it could cause some hurt feelings. I say stick with the randomness. That's just my $.02.

7 Comments:

At 3/08/2006 08:12:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm going with #1.

 
At 3/08/2006 09:13:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I am going with #1, too. I agree with you about the spending limit thing. Maybe we should just change the terminology to spending minimum?

 
At 3/09/2006 09:09:00 AM, Blogger The Shrone said...

I'll go with #1, too. Though it would be kinda cool if it were true. :-)

 
At 3/09/2006 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Trish said...

I think #1 too....but damn, if you were the person who found it, how scary is that!!!

 
At 3/10/2006 09:17:00 AM, Blogger Jenny Moore said...

Actually, #1 is true! Try again!

 
At 3/10/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

OMG, how crazy! I think you should tell the Anthrax story.

 
At 3/10/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I guess you were never in choir, maybe you have a voice of a frog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home