Double Crochet Secret Pals

Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Dame Edna Welcome

Hello 'Possums! I hope everyone is off to a lovely start! If by some chance you haven't received your assigned pal, please contact either Wendy or me immediately for a full refund and we'll get you taken care of after you pick a number and wait many hours for your turn. If you haven't, please consider signing up to use the group photo album I created so we can share goodies received as well as our "Cats, Kids, and Non-Cat Pets". Speaking of cats, it occurred to me why many crocheters and knitters have cats: we both like yarn/thread! While a cat will chase or eat yarn/thread, we play with it in other ways. I'm writing this before my morning cuppa, so indulge me a little with my un-caffienated thoughts and humorous musings... Though we pretty much are familiar with each other because we've been Secret Pals many times before, it may seem repetitive to post a brief intro about yourself, so instead let's bring a twist to it, shall we? How about post three things about yourself, but one of them is a lie! Then the rest of us will guess which one is false. Let's see if we can be stumped! OK, I'm off to get my tea now. Happy secret palling and crocheting! My Three Things 1. I've posted a naked picture of myself on the web. 2. My favorite vegetable is asparagus. 3. I sing to my cats.

5 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 01:50:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Of course you are not a vegetarian.

 
At 3/02/2006 01:52:00 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Okay, I realize I mixed yours and Deneens up, but I don't think your favorite veggie is asparagus.

 
At 3/02/2006 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

lol, my guess too. I can totally see you doing the other two!! So the asparagus is the fib.

 
At 3/02/2006 07:53:00 PM, Blogger Lani said...

I vote asparagus is a lie. Although it's so yummy, how can you not adore it?

 
At 3/06/2006 11:17:00 PM, Blogger The Shrone said...

I have absolutely no use for asparagus! So you all guessed my fib!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home